The MGMT student assistants can usually help with transcriptions. Here is what you do:
- Make a budget
a. Average pay per hour is DKK 130
b. Average transcription time per hour of interview is 4 to 6 hours
- Fill out MGMT expense form
- Ask your supervisor (if PhD student) or the head of your section for acceptance = signature
- Place the expense form in Birgitte Hellstern’s or Ulla Salomonsen's pigeonhole
- When you have been allocated the money, contact the MGMT student assistants firstname.lastname@example.org and ask if they can help. Otherwise contact Frederik Aaagaard Sørensen at the HR department for a mailing list for student workers to whom you can distribute your request.
- Student workers must fill in a time sheet every month. You can find the updated time sheet here: medarbejdere.au.dk/administration/hr/lonadm/skemaer/. Time sheets must be approved by Ulla Salomonsen email@example.com.
- Make sure that the student assistant knows the average transcription time per hour of interview since you are responsible that this average time is not exceeded.