It is mandatory for PhD students, postdocs, assistant professors, associate professors and full professors to have an updated personal website. Your website must also include an updated CV in English.
Your website is created and updated in PURE which is a system for registration of research, publications, projects etc.
If you need help, please contact Anne Nisker Toppenberg, email@example.com, 1326-213, phone 65437 or the MGMT student workers at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1323-421, phone 64685.
Content on personal webpage
Our Vice Dean of Aarhus BSS, Per Baltzer Overgaard, has outlined the following minimum requirements for your personal webpage in PURE:
- Overview – should contain name, title, contact information, areas of interest. It is also possible to list the most important and/or latest publications, research areas, other activities etc. You can add subject headings from the authorised AU subject heading list and add subject headings that describe your research. On your staff website you may choose present parts of the registered content, e.g. publications activities, and projects, if you wish to list the most important articles. It is also possible to link to a personal website, edited by each researcher.
- Publications – this page is connected directly to PURE and lists publications from the PURE database.
- Activities – board memberships, participation in committees, awards, titles etc. Registration of activities in certain categories in PURE is optional. However according to AU guidelines, there are others which the researcher is required to register. For further information please follow this link: medarbejdere.au.dk/en/pure/help/forresearchers/registrationofacitivities
- CV – chronological overview of the academic career. The following should be contained in the CV: areas of interest, nationality, highest academic degree, year degree granted and where.
- Further information – e.g. links to relevant websites. We also encourage the researcher to upload the CV as a document (word or pdf).
- Photo: Read more on the page 'Staff photo'.